Sunday, February 7, 2016

What's In My Bag!!! #Essentials










image

Hey there beautiful ladies!!!!! Hope you’re all doing fantastically well! :D Today I’m going to talk about the essentials every girl must carry in her bag at all times. These make your life super easy while travelling and you’re always prepared for every situation! So lets get started! :)

Wallet:
The first thing of course is my wallet that carries all my cards, money, some passport sized pics, etc. Girls make sure that you carry a wallet with card separator pockets since it allows you to see all your cards and this way you never lose any of them. Keeping them all together in one pocket increases the chances of a stolen card going unnoticed for days. So keep this in mind! :)

image

Makeup Pouch:
The next thing I carry whenever I step out is my mini makeup pouch. Now I’m not much of a makeup person, but carrying a few essentials like a facewash/face freshener, moisturiser, kajal/liner, a clutch, BB cream and a gloss is a must. You never know when a sudden party plan could come up and these come in handy at such times to make you look fresh and vibrant.

image

Sanitiser/Wipes:
Girls, I cannot stress enough on the importance of carrying a sanitiser and wipes in your bag at all times!!! I personally carry both wet as well as dry wipes. You touch so many things throughout the day and before sitting for a meal, don’t always remember to wash your hands. The sanitiser is such a relief in these situations. Make it a habit to carry a small sanitiser and wipes with you always and you’d never be eating with dirty hands again. 

image


image

Shades:
Another essential I carry, especially during Summers are my shades. These help you keep the harmful sunrays from directly entering your eyes and hence protect your eyes.

image

Perfume/Body Mist:
Always keep a perfume or a body mist in your bag girls. Like I said, a sudden party plan or an outing could come up anytime and you need to look and smell fabulous, always!! So make sure that you carry one with you.

image

Portable Charger:
Considering how much we use our phones these days, this is one of the most important things to carry when you leave the house. The smart phone features drain the battery real quick and hence a portable charger that can charge your phone completely at least thrice is a must. 

image

Water Bottle/Stole/Gum/Chocolate:
Now these aren’t really necessary but surely help in times of need if you carry them.

image

So girls, these are my absolute necessary “In my bag” essentials that I never forget to carry when going out. Hope this post helps you and you carry them too to make your life easy!
Till next time, shop-it-all and keep it stylish! ;)
Au Revoir!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment